A real-world solution for SMEs
- 80% faster invoice processing
- Improved accuracy and workflow
- Total process performance and accuracy guarantee
- $0 upfront cost – pay as you go to start saving from Day 1
Why do you need APA + Management?
Dataline has used the experience of 750 million payment transactions to create two virtual processes to manage your accounts payable process effectively. They mean the difference between success and failure.
- The standard you need for complete accuracy
- Human checking and validation of EVERY INVOICE ensures accuracy that is still not possible with the latest OCR Scanning Technology. Non readable PDFs, faxes, paper and emails are all processed accurately.
Every invoice is VALIDATED by real people and errors are routed for correction.
- A real solution for real world challenges
- Your workflows are MATCHED, so you can process exceptions and correct anomalies Enables an easier, simpler transition and ongoing use.
We also offer the option of straight through processing – via an automatic three way match.
INTEGRATION AVAILABLE FOR:
TAMING THE PAPER TIGER
An SME white paper quantifying the real world cost, efficiency and accuracy gains of Accounts Payable Automation.
Discover how your business could benefit by downloading this white paper now for free.
Could your business benefit from APA+?
Use this checklist to see if your business is ready to take advantage –
- You process upwards of 200 invoices each month – even up to 20,000
- You have at least 1-2 people working in the invoice approval process – mostly manually
- Invoice approvals seem to take so long
- Costly errors creep into your process, like duplicate invoices paid in error
- You are frustrated it takes so long to calculate your current liabilities.
As an SME, we enjoyed the efficiencies that Dataline brought our business. Integration with our MYOB system was easily done by the Dataline team and required no further intervention from our IT services provider. The ability to just drop the daily invoices into the scanner and have them appear on screen for our Accounts Payable officer for allocation was great.