Momentum Software Solutions are experts in implementing MYOB Advanced and MYOB Exo.
Operating for over ten years they have clients in Queensland, Northern Territory, Northern New South Wales and Victoria.
- Business needs scoping and evaluation
- Software implementation and integration
- Business processes healthcheck
- Report writing and form design
- Exception customer support
They have won many awards over the years but most recently were awarded the 2018 Excellence in Customer Experience award – ANZ. They are very proud of this award as it was voted for by their customers.
With a dedicated in-house development team, Momentum are able to integrate any MYOB Advanced or MYOB Exo system to the Dataline APA Plus accounts payable automation system.
What makes Momentum different from all the others?
- Empowering People in Business
Momentum are committed to customer service, problem solving and understand the problems that businesses face and provide long term solutions. Their vision is ‘’Empowering People in Business’’. To earn customers’ loyalty, they listen to them, anticipate their needs and act to create value in their eyes.
- Vision, Mission and values are all centered around customers
- Vision – Empowering people in business
- Mission – We work with our customers to take their business to the next level, by delivering tailored software solutions through partnerships, cooperation and trust
- Values – Customers for life, working together, learning & embracing change, balance in life.
- Keeping customers for life
Customers stay with Momentum because they have chosen to invest in an ERP system with a good reputation and because during the sales process. They have come to trust Momentum Software Solutions as the best people for the job.They take this responsibility very seriously.
- They have a very detailed ERP implementation methodology which includes processes for each step of the way
- They follow up with customers after the implementation with a survey which gives them feedback on how their consultant performed during the implementation
- They take notice of the feedback and act on it – straight away
- They offer customers regular training sessions across Queensland
- They hold regular events in regional towns to update customers on the future of the MYOB Advanced and MYOB Exo, and Momentum
- They have a dedicated support team during business hours and a detailed knowledge base on their website which includes handy hints, manuals, and how to videos
- They regularly update their Facebook page with handy hints, tips and tricks to further assist customers
- They send regular newsletters with software updates, new release information, tips and tricks.
If you would like to speak to a team you can trust will look after you, visit their website or call 07 5479 1877.